Followers

Tuesday 3 April 2018

Follow Your Heart Gift Box

You Are My Valentine Tilda 

Follow Your Heart Gift Box  

Hello everyone!

Welcome to Ally's Angels Challenge Blog, our Theme this month is Hearts...  our fabulous Sponsor is -



the winner's Prize is 10 euros to spend in the shop 😄

My DT's post is this gift box which I decorated using You Are My Valentine Tilda which I coloured with Distress Inks and cut out with RoxStamps Stitched Circle Die which you can find here at magnoliastamps.us 


All papers/cardstock used are magnolia sweden


I used white Foamiran to make this flower with a Craft Bar Stencil which I traced round and cut out and blend it with pink and yellow oil pastels.  Paper flowers are made with Doohickey Vintage Daisy Die


Dies used are Doohickey Tilda Doily, Romantic Tag, So Wrapped Lovely, Spring Flower Lace, Gummiapan Old Paper, Gummiapan Crassula, Gummiapan Sedum and RosyOwl Leaves, you can find all these here 


Sentiment Chipboard from Tim Holtz
and lots of lace and trims from my stash


Hope you like it thank you for visiting xx


No comments:

Post a Comment