Followers

Wednesday 6 December 2017

Midweek Magnolias #179 Anything Goes

Poinsettia Tilda

This is my DT card for Midweek Magnolias Challenge #179, hope you can pop over and join in and share your creations with us. The lucky winner get a surprise package from our fantastic Sponsor - Magnolia Sweden


For my image I am using Poinsettia Tilda and coloured her with Copics. The base card was die cut using Doohickey frame from VintageBox 1. I used Prima mulberry papers and Anna Marie Designs christmas collection for the matting and layering. The aperture is cut out of the Early Bird Die from VintageBox 4. The scroll and tag on the base are from Doohickey Vol.7 and the envelope from VintageBox 1 ( I hunted high and low for the old vintageboxes and love them lol) oh I nearly forgot the foliage die cuts are from Doohickey Vol.7 too 😊


I made the foamiran poinsettias and added some silver glitter white paint and splatters to give it a sparkle






Well I hope you like my card and inspire you a bit to join in our challenge 😉 I will see you on the other side then lol please feel free to leave me a comment which I would appreciate very much!

I would like to enter my card into -























No comments:

Post a Comment