Followers

Wednesday 6 December 2017

Merry Christmas Tilda Snowy Hug

Tilda Snowy Hug

Hello crafty friends, thank you for dropping by my cabin. It's December and Christmas is less than 3 weeks away, are you ready for it?? I am certainly NOT lol but must make a start soon.... this is one of the cards I have started...

I used Tilda Snowy Hug and coloured her with TH Distress inks then I die-cut her out with Doohickey Lace Coaster Die Set. The base card is made using the frame die from VintageBox 1. Papers used are from Maja Design-Joyous Winterdays , you can find in Shawn's store here  I made the white poinsettias using white foamiran with varieties of green stamens and the leaves with olive green foamiran, you can find the products here in Shawn's store



I also used loads of embellishments - round wooden chips, cinnamons, white frosted berries, pine cones and pine branches, lace and pearl strings all from my stash


Dies used are Doohickey Slender Firs, VintageBox 1 Envelope Die and Doohickey Lace Coaster


To finish the card, I heat embossed with shabby white enamel frontage and a touch of snow paste 


I hope you like this card, would be nice to hear from you 😉


I would like to enter my card into -











No comments:

Post a Comment