Followers

Wednesday 13 December 2017

Anything Goes CGCC#153

Christmas Snowsphere  

SnowGlobe Shaker for Crafty Gals Corner Challenge #153 

Hello again!    Hope you have had a good week and getting all those bits ready for Christmas? Not too long now ..lol. Over at Crafty Gals Corner Blog we have a new challenge this week again the theme this week is Anything Goes. Our Sponsor is -  

                               Alicia Bel                                       and                      Lia Stampz
Image result for alicia bel digital image                      
                         Prize- 10 Euros                                                           2 Images DT used

I have chosen the image Christmas Snowsphere by Alicia Bel .... its calling out for for a shaker card... don’t you think lol and that’s what I have made! 😀 I printed it out about 6” in size twice and coloured one with Copics





I would like to enter my card into -



No comments:

Post a Comment