Followers

Wednesday 18 October 2017

Something Witchy


Ch #130 REMINDER POST

Happy Witches to You

  Hi everyone, 


 Today's post is my DT project for Let's Craft and Create  Ch #130 REMINDER POST... ANYTHING GOES + (OPTION) WITCHY OR AUTUMN [HALLOWEEN OR AUTUMN/FALL]

 I started by cutting a white stamping card with Go Kreate Frilly Square die and brushed the card with Spectrum Noir dark blue glitter brush pen and the brushed it over with a wet brush to create a 'midnight sky'. I cut out a black frame using the same die to frame my background. The haunted house by Sizzix Thinlits in black and matted it on a shimmer copper card which I also used to die cut the crescent and stars.



I used frantage powder on a chipboard fence and adhered the witch and cat from Sizzix Thinlits. I also added a bit of left over black lace and black pearls to the witch's skirt to give it some dimension 






More black lace and pearls and a black lace bow with a black glittery center



Finally I stamped and matted a sentiment and added a touch of metallic wax on the die cuts to give it a shimmer of light.

Thank you all for visiting and I hope you will come back soon :-) xx




No comments:

Post a Comment