Followers

Tuesday 8 August 2017

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas

Me and My Snowman shaker easel card
Hi everyone,
Its a wet and miserable day today and I have enough of ironing! So I decided to post this card which I finished last week but have not got the time to post.
I am using Me and My Snowman Tilda and I coloured it with my Copics. I then used a lovely Scrapiniec double frame and cut out an acetate to fit the frame then added some silver glitters and small silver beads.

                                     

 I used papers from the North Pole from Crafts And You to matt and layer and also die cut the 
Fir border and sprigs which are new from Marianne Designs 


 I made the Poinsettias, glass sprigs and silver brads from Magnolia VintageBox Yuletide collection


 More close-ups 




 I would like to enter my card into - 


Magnolia Forever - Challenge #56: Holiday


No comments:

Post a Comment