Followers

Wednesday 30 August 2017

Aladdin TILDA

Aladdin Tilda

Keep Your Head Up Princess......
Hi there,
  
My post today is a star-shaped easel card and Aladdin Tilda with Lamp which I coloured with my Copics and using masking technique I stamped her sitting on a rug. I then die-cut it out with Doohickey Edwin's Rectangle Lace die and tied red with gold sparkles ribbons on the corners.

I die-cut the base card with a large scalloped star die and matted it with the Lavender Garden Paper Collection by Craft and You


Dies used are from Doohickey Tag die, Joycrafts Star Border and my favourite Fantasy Bazaar die


I added some birch bark stars here and there and  TH pearl drops . 


I love the flowers from 49 and Markets and the lilac sheer ribbon roses 



THANK YOU FOR VISITING :-) 


I WOULD LIKE TO ENTER MY CARD INTO -


Inky Chicks - Challenge No #87 - STARS

Sweet Magnolia - New challenge #149



Scrapbook Stamp Society - Challenge 124 # Anything goes


Simply Magnolia - Summer challenge








No comments:

Post a Comment