About Me

My photo
Hi, I am Ivy and 55, I have 4 children 3 in their 20s and my youngest is 10 and live with my partner in a lovely village in Branston, Lincs. I started this blog only recently and feeling very proud of myself as have not done it before. Well, I found a new passion in my crafting only recently and that is colouring Magnolia stamps, CC designs, My Besties and Whimsy and I am pretty sure the list will go on lol. As I know a lot of you are professionals at it and maybe some of you are not, regardless it would be great if you would like to FOLLOW ME to my Cabin to share, inspire or just for a chat with a lovely brew... that would be fantastic!! Hope to see you soon xx

Tuesday, 27 June 2017

PROSECCO Time

PROSECCO Time

 

Hello,
I stamped the PROSECCO Time stamp by LDRS on Watercolor card and coloured with distress markers. 




I matted and layered the card with papers by Fabscrap. Added lace and chipboards . I made the White flowers with Foamiran and the dark blue roses from wild orchids.