Followers

Thursday 15 June 2017

Joyeux Noel Wintry Scene Shadow Box

JOYEUX NOEL WINTRY SCENE SHADOW BOX

Hi,
This is a shadow box that I put together dies from Sue Wilson Creative Expressions.

I covered the front and inside of the shadow box with some light coloured papers and distressed the top of the with distress ink and masked a circle to create the moon and night sky. I stamped and embossed some snowflakes on the top with Chloe's silver glitter embossing powder.


I did some 3rd generation stamping with some deers in the background and die-cut several deers and Christmas trees and stuck them on the shadow box to create a 3-D wintry scene. I dotted some tacky glue on the trees and poured snowflake glitters to create glittery snow on them.




I die-cut Santa Sleigh and reindeers and glued them on a string and attached to the top.


I would like to enter my shadow box into -

Week 419 - Use at least two dies










No comments:

Post a Comment